You are here
Join an established company new to the US Market
Fast growing company with new/improved technology
About Our Client
My client has developed a pioneering, patented magnetic spraying system for the horticulture & arable sectors of the agricultural industry.
Their new magnetic spraying technology system reduces drift by over 80% and delivers superior coverage by enabling you to spray using fine droplets - a key challenge for conventional spraying technology. This in turn delivers increased profitability through reduced chemical wastage, greater productivity through increased spray windows, supports environmental regulations and is better for the environment.
Their system is based upon the premise that magnetic fields, applied under appropriate flow and fluid conditions, can influence the physical properties of spray fluid and associated spray droplets in ways that facilitate more effective spray dispersion and target - plant adherence. The superior drift control that is provided by the system means that finer droplets can be used thus delivering superior coverage.
Their system can be easily fitted to new or existing spray equipment including crop sprayers. My client also offers backpack sprayers including backpack sprayers for centre fed greenhouses and field spraying.
The Technical Consultant will have responsibilities in the following areas:
- Manage the registration process for the approval of the company's product range with local regulatory bodies.
- Ensure that the company complies with all legal/statutory registration requirements.
- Ensure that all customer installations are conducted to a consistently high quality satisfying legal and customer requirements.
- Assist in development and implementation of both free and paid trials with customers.
- Liaise with appropriate departments in local universities and research bodies, to develop, implement and then oversee field studies for the various products.
- Responsible for managing all technical aspects of key customer accounts and for driving quality improvements plans.
- Manage, motivate and training of technical teams.
- Key point of contact for all technical queries either internally from other departments and external suppliers/auditors/customers.
- Assist in developing new products to meet customer requirements and to improve existing products where applicable
The Successful Applicant
- A Bachelors degree in Agriculture, Engineering or Food Science.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in the agriculture sector.
- Excellent report writing, communication skills and an astute team player.
- Proficiency in standard office computer applications.
- Proven strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Demonstrate experience in planning, goal setting and preparation of technical reports.
- High level of integrity
What's on Offer
Annual Bonus Plan
Remote based position