You are here
Technical Marketing Director - Materials
Senior level position reporting into VP.
Global scope and responsibility in a newly created role.
About Our Client
Our client is a $250 million dollar leader in the materials space with operations across the globe.
- Present technical information to the industry at conferences, trade shows, and consortiums
- Determines customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Participate in the writing of technical reports and white papers
- Relay product trends, problems and customer needs to V.P and the R&D department
- Develop company expertise of assigned product portfolio, and applications of these products
- Attend industry trade shows
- Participate in teleconference calls, webinars and sales meetings
- Maintain a well-organized technical document database
The Successful Applicant
- Technical marketing experience
- MS or PhD Materials Science; MBA preferred
- 10 + years in a commercial role
- An aptitude and interest in technical subjects such as materials science, chemistry, and engineering
- Experience interacting with Marketing departments to formulate messages
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation and benefits package attached.
This job description is designed to be general, for more information please apply below.