You are here
Technical Sales Assistant
- Established And Cutting-Edge Company!
- Unlimited Growth Potential!
About Our Client
Our client has been around for 94 years and has 9 manufacturing locations worldwide with 3,200 employees. They are looking to expand their sales team in California with a technical sales representative. They reinvest 10% of annual sales revenue into Research and Development.
With $500 million in annual revenue and their innovative and high quality products, our client creates a working environment designed for employees to succeed.
- Technical/Commercial Support for Regional Sales Manager, and Area Sales Managers.
- Assist Sales and Channel Partners with product application, specification, and pricing.
- Product liaison between the regional office and the North American headquarters.
- Use of internal CRM system to log technical cases, escalate cases as necessary, and document case resolution.
The Successful Applicant
- BA/BS or technical college degree in Engineering, Electrical Engineering is preferred; equivalent work experience may be acceptable with a minimum of 5 years of experience.
- Excellent communication and technical skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated, able to function with limited direction.
What's on Offer
- $60,000 - $80,000 base salary + bonus
- Exciting work environment and location.
- Accrued vacation and sick days.
- 401k and medical benefits.