You are here
Technical Sales Manager
- technical sales manager
- sales manager with checmical industry experience
About Our Client
A Greater Philadelphia, PA area specialty chemical manufacturer of lubricant base-stocks and additives for the industrial metalworking, cosmetic, pharmaceutical fermentation and liquor formulator markets
- Maintain existing customer relationships
- Develop new customers in both existing and potential new markets
- Initiate product development projects that provide synergies between our company and the customer
- Serve as the primary point of contact between the customer and company for all sales service issues
- Provide sales forecasts by product and customer
- Establish and communicate competitive product and pricing market intelligence.
- Identify new business and product opportunities
- Issue timely sales call and sale trend reports.
- Work closely with senior management in developing sales strategies, pricing models, marketing materials, etc.
- Expand and maintain the distribution and manufacturers' rep network.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors Degree ( preferably in Chemistry / Business Administration)
- Technical sales experience and customer solicitation, preferably in our target markets.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with proven persuasive power and negotiating skills.
- First-rate computer skills, telephone etiquette and work ethic.
- Self-motivated individual with strong business acumen, time management and task prioritization skills.
- Proven ability to work under pressure on strict deadlines.
What's on Offer
competitve salary plus growth