You are here
Technical Sales Representative - Chemical Technology
- Chemical manufacturer with a presence in the food and cosmetic industry.
- Searching for a strong salesperson with a Biology/Chem/Food Science Degree.
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in providing technological solutions to the food and cosmetics industries. Taking Research and Development very seriously they use cutting-edge technology to investigate, develop and obtain new applications for improving food quality and customer service. Improving shelf life of food and cosmetics through the effective use of our solution.
- Manage total account responsibility within the assigned territory
- Responsible for growth of new accounts.
- Ensure profitability of accounts within assigned area through proper pricing, contract management, and service time.
- Increase sales through targeted, profession sales campaigns to meet annual territory sales and profitability targets.
- Maintain customer base through application of service standards to ensure controllable account attrition is minimized by building upon internal relationships and developing strong relationships with customers.
- Develop, implement, and provide oversight of account service standards within the assigned Area account base.
- Establish personal contact/relationship with all current customers in the assigned Area in order to provide account stability in the event of representative turnover or other issues that may jeopardize continuing business.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors Degree in Chemistry, Engineering or related field.
- Strong sales acumen
- Commercially focused
- Able to identify and sell to the decision maker
- Quality focused
- 3 - 5 years of previous water treatment experience.
- Proficient in MS Office.
What's on Offer
Competitive Base Salary + Benefits