You are here
Technical Service Engineer
- Next generation digital advertising company
- Technical support for rapidly growing digital ad agency
About Our Client
Rapidly growing next generation digital advertising firm that is looking to grow its NYC footprint
- Monitoring categorization quality and rates across regional platforms and languages and communicate exceptions to QA, either through ticketing service or directly on Jira.
- Make sure tickets are in a format and with enough relevant information that can be actioned by QA. Controlling the technical tickets to ensure all information relevant to the query is captured without the need for subsequent follow-up queries.
- Contribute to the development of the Technical Support systems.
- Give technical training for customers, partners and internal staff.
- Ensure a quality service to the business, meeting the requirement to set up, modify and delete customer configurations as demanded; including new demo installs and languages and moving installs from demo to live.
- As required set up Signal self-serve categorization runs and the FTP servers to run the service live.
- Work closely with QA, Product and local Customer Services on system upgrades and product rollouts.
The Successful Applicant
- Able to write and run scripts.
- Excellent debugging skills.
What's on Offer
Proving yourself in an even environment that has unlimited growth potential