You are here
Technical Support Engineer - Entry Level
Technical role with customer-facing responsibility within growing organization
High visibility to upper management and strong opportunity for growth
About Our Client
Our client is an international electrical component manufacturer based in France, with a subsidiary office located in Cambridge, MA. This company is always on the cutting-edge of technology, investing over 10% of their sales into R&D. Their product lines include load break switches, transfer switches, fuse protection, electronic protection, UPS's, and more. As the company is currently growing internationally in both headcount and sales, this company is in search of natural leaders who will be able to grow with the company and eventually take on management positions.
The Technical Support Engineer will be responsible for the following:
- Become product ex
- Technical/Commercial Support for Regional Sales Manager, and Area Sales Managers.
- Technical/Commercial Support for Customers, Distributors, and Manufacturer Representatives.
- Assist Sales and Channel Partners with product application, specification, and pricing.
- Product liaison between the regional office and the North American headquarters.
- Delivering technical support across the region via telephone, e-mail, and through remote access tools.
- Resolving product performance issues. Such resolution routinely requires analysis of customer information and in some instances may require escalation to Business Units for assistance.
The Successful Applicant
- BA/BS or technical college degree in Engineering, Electrical Engineering is preferred; equivalent work experience may be acceptable with 1-3 years of experience.
- Written and oral fluency in English is essential, some French would be helpful.
- Product experience with energy metering, inverters, batteries, power electronics, power distribution and control is preferred.
- Excellent communication and technical skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated, able to function with limited direction
What's on Offer
- Base salary + annual bonus
- 80% of medical/dental/vision benefits company paid
- Strong 401k plan
- Profit sharing
- PTO/Company Holidays/Sick days
- Uniquely diverse work environment with strong sense of community
Click to apply now!