You are here
Technical Training Specialist II
Software is Utilized by Thousands of organizations in over 90 Countries Worldwid
Top producing organization with amazing travel opportunities
About Our Client
Minitab is the leading provider of software and services for quality improvement and statistics education. More than 90% of Fortune 100 companies use Minitab Statistical Software, our flagship product, and more students worldwide have used Minitab to learn statistics than any other package.
Minitab inc. is a privately owned company headquartered in State College, Pennsylvania, with subsidiaries in the United Kingdom, France, and Australia. Our global network of representatives serves more than 40 countries around the word.
Present Minitab's core and advanced technical training courses at various U.S. and global customer locations.
Work closely with Information Development and other Training Services staff to assist in developing and reviewing technical training programs.
- Provide technical content for training materials.
- Test and assess new training materials.
- Perform ongoing assessment of the effectiveness of training courses.
Provide timely customer feedback to Minitab Inc.
Identify new opportunities for training.
Assist and mentor new trainers.
Provide Statistical Consulting services, as requested, for U.S. and global customers.
The Successful Applicant
EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, AND EXPERIENCE
- Master's degree in statistics or equivalent.
- 2 to 3 years of working knowledge experience in quality-related statistics as used in industry.
- Significant experience with Minitab Statistical Software or other statistical software packages is essential.
- Demonstrated experience in effective project management and time management skills.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to instruct statistical concepts in an understandable and professional manner. Related experience in statistical teaching, technical writing, and editing is highly desirable.
- Ability and willingness to travel nationally and globally on a regular basis.
- Ability to bend, stoop, lift, and transport objects weighing 20 pounds.
- Ability to speak, read, write, and understand the English language.
What's on Offer
NO COST FOR EMPLOYEE'S WORKING 40 HOURS PER WEEK
Spouse/Domestic Partner Surcharge: Spouse or Domestic Partners must take his/her employer offered health coverage or incur a surcharge equal to Highmark Blue Shield's individual total cost charged to Minitab.
At Minitab, we pride ourselves on offering employees unique benefits far beyond the standard benefits package. Our staff works very hard to ensure that employees are able to accommodate their life activities with their work schedules.
- Health and Wellness: Fitness Room, Yoga Room, Fitness Consultants, Massage Therapist, Indoor Fitness Pool, Putting Green, Outdoor Sand Volleyball Court, Nutrition Counseling
- Corporate discounts: software, computers, vehicles, and phone services
- Game Room: Pool, Ping Pong, Foosball, Video games.
- A Casual Environment: Minitab has no dress code. We think people want to be comfortable at work and trust their good judgment when it comes to personal dress.