You are here
Telecom/Media IB Associate
- TMT Investment Banking
About Our Client
Our client is a leading independent investment bank founded in New York City over 30 years ago and focus on providing unrivaled industry expertise in connection with mergers and acquisitions, private placements, restructurings and valuation services. They have completed more than 500 transactions totaling over $50 billion in value across the TMT industries that include cable, digital media, communications infrastructure, information technology, wireless and broadcasting, among others.
The firm expects associates to assume a great deal of responsibility, including financial analysis, due diligence, writing information memorandums, developing management presentations, and participating in client meetings and new business development efforts.
This is an outstanding opportunity for high-achieving individuals to be part of a growing, industry-focused investment bank that supports and offers various paths for personal and professional development. The firm's lean structure allows for associates to gain significant hands on deal experience and to interface with both Managing Directors and client executives.
The Successful Applicant
They are looking for hard-working, intelligent, team-oriented and accomplished individuals who want to contribute to a successful, growing firm. Applicants should have at least three years of investment banking or related experience and have previous experience as an associate at a top investment banking firm. Strong academic credentials from a top school, including an MBA are preferred. Applicants should also possess:
- Outstanding work ethic and a passion for investment banking;
- Technical proficiency across all financial analysis and modeling is required;
- Effective writing skills to support the creation and delivery of presentations to prospective client management teams, as well as potential investors;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with confidence to professionally interact with senior leadership; and
- Positive attitude, personable character and an ability to balance hard work with personal interests.
What's on Offer
very attractive all-in compensation