You are here
Temp to Perm Executive Assistant
- Seeking immediately available Admin Assistant candidates in San Fran!
- Candidates must be able to process expenses and book travel arrangements
About Our Client
Leader in the investment industry, based in Asia with an impeccable reputation in the market. Seeking an eager, dedicated administrator to join the team!
- Full diary management for Executives
- Schedule a variety of meetings, conference calls, and video conferences both internally and externally
- Arranging international and domestic travel (flights, hotels, cars etc.)
- Assisting in preparation and printing of presentations & proposals
- Completing corporate card expenses and out of pocket expenses
- Telephone and email coverage
- Ordering stationery and office supplies
- Archiving, filing, scanning and printing documents
- Preparation and set up of refreshments for internal meetings rooms
- Receptionist duties
- General ad-hoc office duties.
The Successful Applicant
- Min. 2 to 4 years of experience in administrative/secretarial support
- Experience working for a global team, including an appreciation of cultural differences and working across different time zones
- Advanced MS Office including Word, MS Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good team player with a proactive attitude, takes initiative and has ability to work without supervision
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Ability to work calmly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and competing priorities, often with tight deadlines.
What's on Offer
- Competitive hourly rate and base salary upon conversion
- Opportunity to join a company with a family atmosphere
- Bonus, benefits and paid overtime available on offer
- Paid vacation, personal, and sick days
- Room for growth and promotion!