You are here
Temp-Perm Office Manager within Media
TTP Office Manager opportunity!
Must have at least 1 year of administrative experience
About Our Client
Our client is a media company based in New York City and is home to events and franchises, including Fortune 500 companies. They are seeking an Office Manager to be the head of the office ensuring that the company's staff is running efficiently!
- Organize office operations such as calendar maintenance, scheduling conferences, and expenses
- Provide general administrative support to the Executive Director and Manager of Operations when needed
- Manage staff within the office ensuring business runs efficiently
- Ordering office inventory supplies and maintaining the space
- Assist with HR procedures such as new hire paperwork
- Be the point of person for all office nee
The Successful Applicant
- 1-2 years of Administrative experience or as a Receptionist
- Bachelor's Degree
- Proficient in MS Office including MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Able to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong time management skills and ability to set priorities
What's on Offer
Temp-perm Office Manager opportunity for someone who is looking to get their foot in the door! This is an exciting opportunity to be apart of a Media firm.