You are here
Temp to Perm Receptionist
Looking for positive and outgoing Receptionist
Experienced Receptionist needed
About Our Client
Our client was founded oversees, and quickly became known as a leading fine jewelry and luxury timepiece brand for men, women, and children. Its signature gold and silver designs; diamond, pearl, and gemstone jewelry timepieces are renowned for capturing the essence of relaxed luxury. Our clients collections are available at 44 retail locations throughout North America and France and at over 350 wholesale locations worldwide.
- Manage the reception area to ensure effective telephone and mail communication internally and externally to maintain professional image.
- Greet and direct visitors to the company in a friendly and professional image.
- Assist in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies.
- Work independently and within a team as needed in special accounting projects.
- Assist with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing and filing.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- 1-2 years of proven experience as front desk representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Strong Communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Able to provide excellent customer service to visitors
- Bachelor's Degree
What's on Offer
* Paid holidays + Paid vacation + Paid sick * Phenomenal work environment * Great location * Managers who care about your success * Excellent opportunities for advancement * Outstanding company reputation