You are here
Temp to Perm Receptionist/Administrative Assistant
- Seeking immediately available, professional candidates looking to join a team!
- Admin experience and a Bachelor's degree are highly preferred!
About Our Client
* Small, tier 1 hedge fund located in the heart of NYC * Actively growing and looking to bring new members on the team * Supportive, family-oriented team
Responsibilities: * Answer main line, transfer calls, take detailed accurate messages * Meet and greet * Handle all mail deliveries-Stock Kitchen/Pantry/Office Supplies * Book conference rooms * Schedule appointments using Outlook * Organize all files (electronic and paper)-Make sure monthly statements and other important documentation are filed in the right place-Run errands as needed * Ad hoc projects as needed Qualifications: * 1-3 years experience providing administrative support in a fast paced environment * Absolute positive attitude * Professional demeanor * Excellent verbal and written communication skills * Superior organizational skills * Outstanding attention to detail * Proactively prioritize daily tasks * Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint * Team player * Resourceful
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelor's degree is preferred * Must be immediately available to begin a new role - must be looking for longevity and a home as it is a temp to perm opportunity * Quick on your feet * Sharp, eager to learn and hone skill set * Able to offer solutions to problems * Calm under pressure - able to juggle multiple tasks at once * Incredibly hardworking with a positive personality and friendly demeanor
What's on Offer
* Competitive hourly rate and base salary * Bonus eligibility, full benefits and paid sick/personal/vacation days upon permanent conversion * Room for growth and career promotion