You are here
Temp - Perm Role Supporting Director of Development
Temp - Perm Opportunity Supporting Development Director!
Seeking Self-Starter with administrative experience
About Our Client
Our client is one of the most reputable religious institutions in North American located in Midtown Manhattan with an outstanding historical and cultural background.
- Supporting the Director of Development with all office and administrative tasks
- Managing an extensive calendar
- Handling meeting, conferences, and dates with no interference
- Being able to support and pitch in with needed development tasks
- Strong communication skills and paying close attention to detail
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks at once
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree
- Self-sufficient and able to do administrative tasks provided
- Interest or experience in development / fundraising
What's on Offer
You will be working alongside the Director of Developmental for an outstanding non-profit organization in this Temp - Perm role. This is the perfect role for someone looking to expand this knowledge and opportunities.