You are here
Territory Manager - Nation leading steel company
Uncapped bonus and commissions
Great opportunity for career growth
About Our Client
Our client is a leading manufacturer and distributor flat-rolled steel throughout the Southeastern region of the United States.
- Identify and develop serious inquiries as well as negotiate and ultimately, close new customers
- Develop and manage a sales pipeline to meet or exceed targets
- Closely manage the sales process from qualifying to closing
- Ability to consistently meet/exceed sales quotas
- Strong communication skills, open to training, and desire to win
- Knowledge or experience in the Construction industry desired
The Successful Applicant
3-5 years of experience in the Steel Manufacturing or Distribution sales (new business development and penetration as well as strategic account management).
- Ability to travel 25-50% of the time depending on the time of year.
- 4-year bachelors degree is preferred
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong written and verbal communication
What's on Offer
Industry leading salary plus full benefits, ongoing business and product training, company car/mileage reimbursement, company iPhone, 4 weeks' vacation, and 401k matching.