You are here
Territory Sales Application Engineer
Growing Global Manufacturer of Connector Solutions
Home Based, Fully Funded Car, and 100% Paid Benefits
About Our Client
Our client for the Territory Account Manager opportunity is a global leading manufacturer and supplier of connection solutions for Automotive and Industrial applications. Products include clamps, rings, and quick connectors. This leading European based company has exploded over the last few years through acquisitions and strong organic growth.
This is a remote position covering a 3-4 state territory in Southern IL, St, Louis, area, and Indiana.
- Conduct needs analysis to uncover customer needs and requirements for solutions
- Responsible for obtaining and communicating industry applications for continued product line expansion and sales growth (example: plumbing connection technologies)
- Responsible for providing application trainings
- Responsible for leading cross functional application teams, e.g. Sales, Application Engineering and R&D
- Supports regional product marketing with key applications.
- Analyzes market and technical data to provide timely and insightful understanding of key applications' market trends.
- Develop and Retain existing business, by establishing regular customer visits and contacts
- Promote new products and seek new applications for products
- Perform quarterly reviews on all key accounts
- Provide technical support for product development and product launch teams
- Work with Sales Managers on year end results and upcoming year business plan
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Engineering (Engineering Preferred)
- Must have high technical aptitude and able to speak knowledgeably on technical applications
- 3 years of technical sales, application engineering or product management experience required
- Ideally have experience within fluid management, and plumbing
- Excellent communication and present skills to large and small groups
- High sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Microsoft Suite knowledge
- SalesForce CRM is a plus
- Strong math and problem solving skills
- Trustworthy and strong ethics
- Ability to travel up to 40-50% overnight within territory
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary, 25% bonus, company car (business and personal use), phone, computer, credit card, full benefits 100% paid for by company, 401K.
Sales, application, engineering, engineer, account, manager, product, manager, manufacturing, manufacturer, connector, clamps, plumbing, fluid, food, beverage, electronics, medical, pharma, construction,