You are here
Territory Sales Manager - Contract Furniture
Remote opportunity for a growing corporate furniture company
Manage and grow relationships with commercial architects and brokers
About Our Client
My client offers all companies in the New York City Metropolitan area the best selection, service, and prices on Office Furniture.
As a sales person, you will grow the business through both cold calling, collaborative networking and account development to identify key decision makers, understand their needs and develop tailored solutions to meet those needs. A knowledge of office furnishing is beneficial, but will train individual with the right skill set. You will implement sales strategies in conversion, penetration and retention in order to ensure that you meet your revenue and profit goals.
- Manage day-to-day Furniture sales relationships with customers
- Manage relationships with commercial architects and commercial brokers
- Develop a relationships with decision makers
- Identify short-term and long-term sales retention and penetration opportunities
- Develop new business utilizing your skill
- Utilize mail lists, referrals and territory prospecting work in order to consistently maintain and close target accounts.
- Utilize our CRM to manage your daily sales activities, follow up and close ratios.
- Achieve revenue and gross margin targets each month and annually through acquiring new and managing existing accounts
- Achieve retention and penetration target in existing accounts
- Achieve product category sales objectives as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
OTHER SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- A "hunter" mentality
- Book of business with commercial architects and commercial brokers
- Someone who thrives on a sales objective environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical and proactive problem solving abilities
- Fundamental understanding of sales skills and techniques
- An ability to perform well without direct supervision
- Business to business selling experience preferred. Will train motivated sales and profit oriented individuals
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Products with the aptitude to learn other software programs
- Display a positive and upbeat attitude looking to foster an environment where real success occurs
- Must possess the ambition and work ethic required to succeed
- Passionate about the work they do and the customers they serve
- Education Preferred - Bachelor's Degree
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary with commission structure.