You are here
Territory Sales Manager - Steel
Uncapped bonus and commissions with long-term career growth
Company has a dynamic, transparent, competitive, and innovative culture
About Our Client
Our client is a world class, one-of-a-kind, globally recognized leader in flat rolled steel distribution, processing and manufacturing.
- Develop a geographic based territory management plan that provides maximum value
- Will be focused exclusively on understanding their market, pricing, and building relationships to develop more business.
- Find and convert leads through trade publications, associations, networking, observations, websites, and more.
- Qualify prospects and establish meetings (phone, in person, etc.)
- Disqualify/Retire accounts appropriately
- Maintain a pipeline of prospects and working them through the sales cycle
- Prospect for new customers to help grow your territory
- Achieve Sales and Growth goals for your territory
The Successful Applicant
- 4 year bachelors degree
- 5-15 years outside sales experience within the steel, metals & mining industries (perferably on the distributor side)
- Ability to travel 50% give or take
What's on Offer
Strong base salary, uncapped commission and bonus', car allowance, full benefits, long-term growth and ability to move up quickly.