You are here
Territory Sales Manager
Global Manaufacturer in High Growth Mode
Excellent Training Program and Earning Potential
About Our Client
Our client for the Territory Sales Manager opportunity is a global manufacturer with global headquarters in Europe and US headquarters based in the Illinois/Wisconsin area. With multiple global manufacturing and distribution facilities worldwide they are able to service a wide variety of customers in a number of industries.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with new and current customers
- Increase market share in the designated geographic area
- Identify customer's specifications to ensure meeting customer's expectations while outlining manufacturing requirements
- To take immediate action on any customer to ensure retention of business for possible growth.
- To ensure the product meets or exceeds customer specifications including all Quality Standards assigned.
- Interact with customers on regular basis to resolve quality issues, improvements, product/process changes which affect the product functionality and performance.
- Make recommendations and regular visits to customers to facilitate the necessary modifications to maintain and build customer relations
- Educate and re-enforce to all customers or internal associates' processes, procedures, prices, cost, and contribution which build understanding of manufacturing parts for the customer.
- Identify and actively coach customers on Company products
- Interact on regular basis with customers to decrease problems or issues
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-3 years of industrial sales experience
- Ability to work under pressure, self-starter and able to motivate teams to product at high levels
- Exceptional time management, organizational, and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and strong presentation skills
- Strong outgoing sales personality and ability work in a collaborative environment
- Proficient in Microsoft office and CRM tools
- Ability for day travel within assigned territory
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary $60,000 - $75,000, quarterly bonus uncapped, monthly car allowance, phone, lab top, tablet, full benefits, 401K, PTO.