You are here
Territory Sales Representative
Tired of being told you must wait to be promoted until a spot is available?
Hard working individuals will advance their career quicker than anywhere else.
About Our Client
Our unique team-focused approach to recruitment has created a solid platform to continue our expansion throughout North America. Michael Page has been voted one of the best companies to work for as it offers unrivaled opportunity for success, with a meritocratic career path that proves outstanding for future growth.
Territory Sales Representative description:
We are looking for a strong sales minded individual to join our Boston. Our clients include some of the best and well known names and brands in the United States and globally. We are looking for someone with a detail oriented mind that also has the ability to relate to our customers.
This position offers a varied, stimulating and challenging career that will further develop your interpersonal and commercial skills, providing you with real responsibility for your professional growth. Working in a team structure with like minded professionals, you will focus on delivering a high level of service and client management to help our candidates and clients fulfill their career and employment needs. Each day you'll face challenges that will require you to use your personality and intuitive skills, and in doing so, you will gain the reward and the recognition for personal contributions made to the growth of Michael Page.
The Successful Applicant
Territory Sales Representative:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1 + year of sales/related experience
- Confident, prideful, and driven to succeed
- You MUST bring enormous enthusiasm, energy and commitment to the job
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in a high-pressure / fast-paced environment
- Leadership skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team setting
What's on Offer
Territory Sales Representative compensation:
- Comprehensive package (base + bonus up to $30,000 in first year)
- 4 weeks vacation + great health benefits
- Extremely fast career progression and raises on base salary