You are here
Territory Sales Representative
Excellent Earning Potential
Privately owned company who is a industry leader with locations across the U.S
About Our Client
My client is a large, privately owned, commercial roofing company who has experienced tremendous success in the past 40 years. They maintain a large presence across North America, and continue to diversify their market concentration. To keep up with their constant growth, they are looking to add talented, knowledgeable, and ambitious individuals to their family.
Territory Sales Representative will be responsible for the following:
- Maintain and improve relationships with existing clients
- Prospect and use canvassing techniques to acquire new clients
- Remain competitive by understanding new market trends and products
- Develop new business and target potential clients to expand territory.
- Exceed sales metrics by promoting key products within portfolio.
- Remain competitive by understanding new market trends and products.
- Address and resolve key issue with clients while also educating them on new products and services.
The Successful Applicant
My client is looking for an individual with the following:
- Building Material Sales (2 years +)
- Field Sales Experience (4+ years)
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to analyze and interpret federal and state regulations.
- Flexibility to travel in assigned territory.
- Outside Sales Experience
What's on Offer
The client will be offering the following:
- Competitive Base Pay
- Bonus Structure
- Full Benefits
- Opportunity to work for a Privately owned company
- Company Car
- Company Cell Phone