You are here
TI Project Manager
My client is seeking a Project Manager for their San Francisco office location.
Commercial TI and/or OSHPD experience preferred.
About Our Client
We have partnered with a well-respected General Contractor for the Northern California market. They have a consistent client base of repeat business, including Boston Properties, JLL, Kaiser Permanente, and Hyatt to name a few. They are a carpenters' union signatory firm, and place a very high emphasis on cultivating talent at the middle-management level in order to eventually move up and take on leadership roles within the firm when members retire out. They anticipate a significant amount of this upward mobility potential over the next five years.
- The Project Manager is responsible for completing assigned projects within a schedule and budget while achieving the goal of delivering a final product that meets or exceeds the client's expectations.
- The Project Manage will have a background in commercial projects and ability to handle tenant improvement construction projects.
- The Project Manager will help with the bidding, estimating and managing of the projects.
- The Project Manager must be proficient in reading commercial blueprints and plans and the construction industry as a whole.
- The Project Manager must be able to work in a business development capacity to interface with clients and cultivate a consistent book of business for the firm.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Business, Architecture or related field.
- Minimum two years' experience as a PM (or 3 as an APM) in construction or related industry.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Timberline.
What's on Offer
- Competitive pay + discretionary annual bonus
- 401k matching