You are here
Tilt Wall Senior Super - Atlanta
- National Design Build General Contractor
- Looking for a Strong Tilt Wall/Light Industrial Senior Superintendent
About Our Client
The client is a Georgia Design/Build Contractor serving Atlanta and the state of Georgia with a pipeline of projects in the Southeastern United States. They are looking for a Superintendent with Tilt Wall/Light Industrial experience.
- Participate with the project manager in preparing a schedule of construction activities and their sequence, the organization structure, staff selection, and the manpower and construction equipment requirements of the project.
- Direct and control the total construction project to meet specifications and within the allotted time schedule in an efficient manner to produce the expected profit.
- Assist in the activities of the project manager/engineer in their duties including prompt shipment of materials and permanent equipment, in obtaining approvals of shop drawings and material samples.
- Coordinate the activities of subcontractors to permit them to perform their work effectively and to integrate it with project schedules and progress.
- Assist in the preparation of all job progress and cost reports to accurately reflect actual costs.
- Review and approve all requisitions, field purchase orders, invoices, and other significant reports and documents.
- Cooperate with the owner and his representatives, keeping them informed of construction progress.
- Cooperate with architects or owner representatives on an amicable basis, but in the long term interest of the company.
- Hold job site meetings with project manager and the regional manager.
- Direct adherence to the company's safety program in all phases and areas of the project.
The Successful Applicant
- 5 years of construction experience, with at least 1 of those years as a lead superintendent on tilt-up construction projects
- Able to organize people, tools, and equipment and plan/manage multiple activities to accomplish desired results.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with ability and willingness to face challenges, direct others, and effectively address conflict.
- Exhibit commitment to quality by evaluating project-related processes and making necessary changes, using customer input to make improvements, and meeting/exceeding internal and external customer expectations.
- Computer skills: proficiency using Word, Excel, Outlook and project scheduling programs.]
- Must have completed at least 1 tilt wall job start to finish
What's on Offer
Base compensation pay of $80,000 to $110,000 plus other benefits based off of past experience and project list.