You are here
Tooling Design Engineer
- Solidworks or Pro-E experience required
- Must have Engineering Degree
About Our Client
- Design tooling, gages, and fixtures to aid in the manufacturing and inspection of products based on inputs from Process Engineering, R&D, Manufacturing Development and others
- Support the quotation and purchasing process for tooling, fixtures, and gages
- Support the inspection and use of tools, fixtures, and gages.
- Provide support in selecting new equipment and improving processes.
- Independently recommend solutions to process issues, improvements and/or improved cycles.
- To support the inspection and use of tools, fixtures and gages. Design and implement systems to maintain the integrity of the tooling, fixtures and gages.
- Production support as required.
- Troubleshoot floor operations in an expedient manner.
- Maintain process documentation relative to tooling and procedures.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or relatable degree
- Ability to use CADKEAY and program in NC code
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Package
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and be adaptable
What's on Offer
Competetive base + benefits