You are here
Trade Services - BSA Officer
High growth opportunity within market-leading firm
About Our Client
My client is one of the top five largest banks in the world by market capitalization value. They have demonstrated year-over-year growth and maintain the highest levels of professionalism in all aspects of their Compliance Department.
This person will implement and maintain the department's KYC program and assist in meeting BSA/AML and other compliance requirements. The main responsibilities will include:
- Development and Implementation of SAR, KYC, and BSA and AML programs in Trade Financing and Trade Settlement Areas.
- Acting as a liaison between the business, other internal departments (including the second and third lines of defense and external auditors) and regulators, and the provision of KYC procedures guidance and coaching.
- Development and Implementation of monitoring and controlling programs for other major risk types such as credit, strategic, and operational risks.
The Successful Applicant
A relevant candidate for this role will have:
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in compliance in a large commercial bank.
- Extensive knowledge of BSA/AML/OFAC regulations.
- A good understanding of bank deposit operations, lending activities and other related commercial banking.
- Subject matter expertise in trade services and trade financing products.
- Strong experience in Trade Services and Trade Finance Products Development, Marketing and Operations.
- A Bachelor's degree or above.
- CAMs certification is preferred.
- Proficiency in Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese) a plus.
What's on Offer
- Full health benefits