You are here
Trade Services Compliance AVP
A great compliance opportunity in Trade Services
A multidimensional role in an international firm
About Our Client
The Trade Services Compliance AVP will be joining a mid-sized international bank located in New York City.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Evaluate new products within the Trade Services Department.
- Escalate any suspicious activity
- Responsible for upkeep of related documentation of policies and procedures, sanctions assessments, regulatory change, and training.
- Ensure compliance with all internal and external procedures and regulations, including those relating to OFAC, anti-boycott and AML
- Support any special projects or critical casework.
The Successful Applicant
- Knowledge of another language
PRIOR WORK EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of experience in research and/or investigations including AML, OFAC, or KYC.
- 1+ years of experience with Trade Finance or Letters of Credit
- 4-year college degree or international equivalent
- CAMS certification
What's on Offer