You are here
Trade Support - Derivatives (Equities, Rates, Credit, FX)
Our Client is a Leading Investment Bank based in NYC.
Our Client is seeking a Trade Support - Derivatives Associate.
About Our Client
Our Client is a Leading Investment Bank based in NYC. The Equity Derivatives business is responsible for the operational support of the desk including trade capture, documentation and lifecycle, fails and system to system reconciliation and pnl investigation.
- Provide direct support to the trading desks and marketers as it relates to bookings, positions, and client and settlement queries
- Verify accuracy of risk and p/l required for trading
- Oversee end to end reconciliations of firm positions and trade bookings.
- Partner with other MO and BO teams globally to resolve issues
- Calculate maturity payoffs and coupon amounts
The Successful Applicant
- Practical experience working with financial derivatives in any asset class (Equities, Rates, Credit, FX, etc...)
- Strong quantitative analytical skills
- Ability to collaborate with a wide range of departments and competing interests
- Understanding of the Trading Business/Product and genuine interest in understanding how its reflected/processed in the relevant software application
- Ability to recognize operational risk and communicate/escalate appropriately
- Strong Excel Skills (vlookup, Pivots, sumif, etc...), knowledge of VBA a plus
- Solid understanding of front to back trade flows and equity systems infrastructure.
- Preferably have an operations background, strong analytical skills, and needs to be able to work efficiently in a fast paced, high volume environment.
What's on Offer
Competitive Compensation Package