You are here
Trade Support - Equities & Fixed Income
Market Leading Broker/Dealer
Rapidly Expanding Trade Support Group
About Our Client
Our client is looking to add qualified candidates to their expanding company.
* Work with the full trade life cycle; everything from post execution through to allocations, booking, matching and settlement.
* Handle the timely set up of new accounts and maintaining accurate static data.
* Investigate, research and resolve position and trade breaks.
* Ensure that block and allocation level exceptions are repaired, such that risks are mitigated.
* Assist with the assessment of processes for improvements.
* Perform system testing and provide for the validation of business scenarios.
* Work with across the business with various teams i.e. global operations, front office, risk, etc.
* Support ad-hoc queries from the sales and trading desk globally.
* Assist with various projects related to change activities, new business, and system support and development.
The Successful Applicant
* 1-8 years of related experience.
* Strong understanding of Fixed Income and Equity products (both Domestic & International)
* Understanding of market exceptions and buy-in procedures.
* Experience working with and supporting Institutional clients.
* Full understanding of the Fixed income and Equity trade life-cycle.
* In-depth knowledge of global settlement processes.
* Experience with Omgeo applications and processes (Oasys, CTM, and Alert).
* Experience with resolving trade exceptions and managing risk.
* Prior management experience a plus.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office (MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint).
What's on Offer
Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits