You are here
Trading Assistant/Payments; FX & Money Market, Japanese Speaker
- Marketing Leading International Investment Bank
- Rapidly Expanding FX & Money Markets Trading Desk
About Our Client
Marketing Leading International Investment Bank
- Monitors and reconciles primary USD clearing account on a daily basis.
- Quotes interest rates for loans and deposits to a wide range of bank customers, while recognizing pricing sensitivities.
- Monitors and reconciles small NON-USD positions.
- Monitors short term markets, shall understand central bank monetary policies as it applies to the money markets and management of the overnight liquidity position.
- Since the financial crisis of 2008, an effective liquidity management policy that conforms to standards set by the FRB is required of banking organizations. We expect the individual to eventually learn aspects of liquidity management as they pertain to ALM (Asset Liability Management).
The Successful Applicant
- A college degree is preferred with an emphasis on economics, mathematics, accounting and general business concepts.
- Market experience is preferred
- Knowledge of money market products, for example, eurodollars, federal funds, certificates of deposit and commercial paper, is preferred.
- FX market knowledge is beneficial.
- Knowledge of the Fed wire and CHIPS payment system is preferred.
- Basic knowledge of new banking regulation, for example the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform Act, specifically the Volcker rule is preferred
What's on Offer
Comprehensive Compensation Package;
- Competitive Base Salary
- Discretionary Annual Bonus
- Competitive Benefits Package