You are here
Trading Technology Business Manager
Great fast paced organization!
Opportunity to grow!
About Our Client
Our client is an electronic trading firm
- Develop and implement processes to improve operations related to electronic trading (ex: efficient response to exchange notifications & upcoming changes in the market)
- Keep up to date with industry trends, new products, services, innovations, and market changes that may be beneficial to PDT's trading business including cost saving and new business opportunities (ex: new markets and asset classes)
- Expand relationships and strategic partnerships with innovative companies that could provide firm with competitive advantages in technology, trading, data, etc.
- Survey, evaluate, analyze, and make recommendations for adoption of strategic initiatives
- Own technical relationships with counterparties; planning, tracking, and coordinating physical and software changes and migrations
- Own relationships and engagements with vendors; assessment, planning, tracking and validation of deliverables, managing shifting timelines, and coordination with internal teams (legal, procurement, infrastructure etc.), with appropriate escalation where needed
The Successful Applicant
- 4+ years of highly relevant experience in an electronic trading business
- Business development including due diligence and vendor/counterparty relationship management
- Project management (cost/benefit analysis and budgeting, resource allocation, timeline planning, documentation, setting milestones and holding contributors accountable for deliverables); experience with issue tracking software (such as JIRA) and/or overseeing strategic technology projects are a plus
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Experience using software to explore and manipulate data (ex: IPython notebook, SQL) strongly preferred, but not required
- Software and/or infrastructure engineering is a plus, but not required
What's on Offer
Commensurate on experience