You are here
Transaction Monitoring/AML Investigations
- Transaction Monitoring
- AML Investigations
About Our Client
Large global bank with office located in New Jersey.
- Review and detect suspicious activity based on a variety of AML Systems generated transnactional alerts from transactional activity (which may include wire transfers, checks, security transactions, trade finance letters of credit, loans and cash letters).
- Determine if alerts can be closed or warrant further investigation and elevation to an active investigation in the case management system.
- As necessary, use available research tools (public internet sources as well as third party sites) to identify information concerning transactions identified for further investigation.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience and knowledge of BSA/AML and Sanctions issues is preferred.
- Experience with Correspondent Banking and Capital Markets is preferred.
- Experience with Actimize strongly preferred.
- MS Excel, MS PowerPoint skills required.
What's on Offer
Base + Discretionary Bonus + Benefits