You are here
Work for a global reputbale Marketing firm!
Excellent career progression
About Our Client
Our client is a global, pioneering operator with continued growth in the USA. They are leaders in the marketing industry who are constantly succeding to lead the way in their field.
- Following internal travel policy
- Coordination of all domestic and international travel
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- General administration
- Amending travel policies
- Create travel cost proposals for new venues
- Perform other tasks and duties related to travel as assigned
- Support the events team with additional administrative summit tasks when needed
The Successful Applicant
Our client is looking for someone with a technical, operational, or administrative background with strong computer skills, namely with the MS Office Suite. Good communication skills, coupled with a keen eye for detail and your ability to deliver in a timely manner will make you a success in this role.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Company Benefits
- Sophisticated offices in Midtown
- Career Progression