You are here
Traveling Cold Storage Superintendent
- Looking for Experienced Traveling Cold Storage Superintendent!
- Great opportunity with strong benefits in growth with a National GC!
About Our Client
Growing National General Contractor with strong focus on cold storage and food distribution facilities is looking for an experienced Superintendent to add on to the team.
The Ground Up Food Distribution/ Cold Storage Construction Superintendent will own and manage all aspects of projects to include client relationships, schedules, budgets, and profitability through comprehensive project completion. As the Ground Up Superintendent, you will collaborate with the Project Manager to develop, refine, and update project schedules to ensure all milestones are identified and tracked. Select Responsibilities:
- Meet weekly and communicate daily with Project Manager to assess project progress, schedule, changes and deliveries
- Proactively identify design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project specific issues
- Attain a thorough and complete understanding of the Prime Contract, all subcontracts, the drawings, and specifications
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards
- Maintain appropriate documentation throughout the project including change order logs, RFI logs, and submittal lots.
- Communicate daily with owners, tenant reps, construction managers, superintendents and project coordinators to ensure progress toward the common goal is achieved
- The Ground Up Superintendent will have a Project Coordinator supporting with the project
The Successful Applicant
The successful Commercial Construction Superintendent will have the following:
- Minimum of 10 years experience in the construction industry with a commercial general contractor
- Experience as Superintendent overseeing the entirety of at least 3 cold storage/ food distribution centers ground up projects
- Proficiency with computer software used in the construction industry
- Strong oral and written communication skills are crucial to success of the Cold Storage/Food Distribution Superintendent
What's on Offer
Offering base salary between $85,000 to $115,000 plus traveling costs covered and bonus structure. The client is also offering opportunities for growth and the chance to travel across the country.