You are here
Traveling Commercial Construction Superintendent
Top ranked ENR General Contractor with backlog through 2018
Seeking Traveling Superintendent with hospitality and retail experience
About Our Client
The client is a top ranked ENR General Contractor with a large pipeline of commercial construction projects. They are looking for a Traveling Superintendent with 6 to 10 years' experience on ground up hospitality and retail projects.
The Traveling Commercial Construction Superintendent will be responsible for managing all aspects of projects from ground up through completion.
- Meet weekly and communicate daily with subcontractors to assess project progress, schedule, changes and deliveries.
- Continually assess all aspects of the project to verify accuracy and meet budget and timeline expectations.
- Maintain appropriate documentation throughout the project including change order logs, RFI logs, and submittal lots.
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards.
- The Traveling Superintendent will report directly to the Construction Manager and will have a Project Coordinator supporting with projects.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Traveling Commercial Construction Superintendent will have the following:
- 6 to 10 years' experience as a Traveling Superintendent in the commercial construction industry, working on ground up projects including hospitality and retail.
- Proficiency with computer software used in the construction industry.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
What's on Offer
- Base salary ranging from $85K to $115K (experience based)
- Company vehicle and generous per diem
- Medical and dental package
- 401K match up to 4%
- Competitive bonus structure (performance based and paid out annually)