You are here
Traveling Commercial Superintendent - Grocery
Established Atlanta-based GC with strong roots that is growing year-over-year!
Looking for a well-rounded Traveling Commercial Construction Superintendent!
About Our Client
My client is a privately-held, Atlanta-based commercial general contracting firm that specializes in a variety of commercial construction market sectors - grocery, healthcare, retail, hospitality, and special projects throughout the Southeastern United States that have an incredibly high rate of return of repeat business - over 90%. They are looking for a traveling Commercial Construction Superintendent with grocery experience - ground up/TI/renovations experience to travel for projects throughout the SE.
- Promote growth and development of client relationships.
- Complete projects to successfully and safely, garnering repeat business
- Constantly seek and identify new work opportunities while working with the Senior Project Manager, the Division Manager and BD teams of potential projects or prospective clients.
- Successful relationship skills with Clients, Architects, Engineers, and subcontractors
- Demonstrate utmost safety and commitment to getting everyone home safe, every day
The Successful Applicant
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- 8+ Years' of experience as a Field Engineer/Assistant Superintendent or Junior Superintendent
- Extensive experience in the commercial construction industry
- Completion of ground up grocery projects for commercial general contractors
- Demonstration of leadership abilities for project teams with successful outcomes/projects
- Mastered the duties and responsibilities of an Assistant Superintendent
- Experience with computer software preferred
- Open to traveling throughout the SE US for projects
What's on Offer
Extremely competitive package and benefits for a well-established Southern GC!