You are here
Traveling Ground Up Retail Superintendent
Great opportunity for a traveling Superintendent looking for Ground Up Projects.
Strong General Contractor with Pipeline Throughout the South East!
About Our Client
Established Privately-Held, Atlanta-based General Construction Firm specializing in commercial, office, retail, medical, educational, hospitality, and interior projects is looking to add a Traveling Ground Up Retail Superintendent to their team.
The traveling Ground Up Commercial Construction Superintendent will own and manage all aspects of projects to include client relationships, schedules, budgets, and profitability through comprehensive project completion. As the traveling Ground Up Superintendent, you will collaborate with the Project Manager to develop, refine, and update project schedules to ensure all milestones are identified and tracked. Select Responsibilities:
- Meet weekly and communicate daily with subcontractors to assess project progress, schedule, changes and deliveries
- Proactively identify design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project specific issues
- Attain a thorough and complete understanding of the Prime Contract, all subcontracts, the drawings, and specifications
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards
- Maintain appropriate documentation throughout the project including change order logs, RFI logs, and submittal lots.
- Communicate daily with owners, tenant reps, construction managers, superintendents and project coordinators to ensure progress toward the common goal is achieved
The Successful Applicant
The successful traveling Ground Up Commercial Construction Superintendent will have the following:
- Minimum of 10 years experience in the construction industry with a commercial general contractor
- Experience as Superintendent on Ground Up Commercial projects [standalone retail, strip centers, mall + retail developments + tilt wall]
- Strong oral and written communication skills are crucial to success of the Commercial Superintendent
- Availability to travel across the Southern United States (Georgia and surrounding States)
What's on Offer
- Fantastic compensation package - great benefits, competitive base salary, flights home, vehicle allowance, gas card
- Traveling only throughout the Southern US - Georgia and surrounding states
- Excellent pipeline of work in the Southeast US for the next several years
- Well established GC who has been around in Georgia for more than 20 years