You are here
Traveling Hospitality Renovation Superintendent
Commercial General Contractor with Strong Pipeline in the Hospitality Industry
Looking for a Traveling Hospitality Renovations Superintendent
About Our Client
Growing Hospitality-Focused General Contractor with excellent reputation building and renovating brand name hotels is looking for a strong traveling Hospitality Renovation Superintendent to join their team. The Hotel and Hospitality Traveling Superintendent will support the project manager and control the field production of several hotel and hospitality projects.
The Traveling Hotel and Hospitality Renovations Superintendent will coordinate scheduling for material, equipment and manpower to successfully execute the construction of the new development. The Traveling Hotel and Hospitality Renovations Superintendent will partner with the project manager to ensure that the project is being executed on time and leading the subcontractors in order to effectively deliver.
- Properly document all subcontractor conflicts, issues, and changes in accordance with contract documents
- Attend regular job-site meetings with subcontractors as well as department meetings as required
- Evaluate material and equipment on the job, anticipating changes in materials and staffing, communicate observations to the Project Manager
- Ensure that subcontractors establish and maintain measures to protect the safety of employees and security of materials
- Coordinate scheduling for material, equipment, subcontractors and manpower
The Successful Applicant
The successful Traveling Hotel and Hospitality Renovations Superintendent will have the following:
- Bachelors or Associates degree in construction management [preferred]
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the construction industry with a commercial general contractor
- Experience as Superintendent on Renovation Commercial Construction Projects
- Proficiency with computer software used in the construction industry
- Strong oral and written communication skills are crucial to success of the Commercial Superintendent
What's on Offer
Base salary and competitive package ranging from $80,000 to $120,000.