You are here
Traveling Hotel Superintendent
- National General Contractor with over a 5 year pipeline
- Seeking an Experienced Traveling Superintendent with large project experience
About Our Client
The Hotel Traveling Superintendent will support the project manager and control the field production of several hotel and hospitality projects. The client is a full service general contractor that specializes in ground-up construction. The client focuses on high-quality construction.
The Hotel Superintendent will coordinate scheduling for material, equipment and manpower to successfully execute the construction of the new development. The Hotel and Hospitality Superintendent will partner with the project manager to ensure that the project is being executed on time and leading the subcontractors in order to effectively deliver.
- Properly document all subcontractor conflicts, issues, and changes in accordance with contract documents
- Attend regular job-site meetings with subcontractors as well as department meetings as required
- Evaluate material and equipment on the job, anticipating changes in materials and staffing, communicate observations to the Project Manager
- Ensure that subcontractors establish and maintain measures to protect the safety of employees and security of materials
- Coordinate scheduling for material, equipment, subcontractors and manpower
The Successful Applicant
The successful Hotel Superintendent will have the following:
- Minimum of 10 years experience in the construction industry with a commercial general contractor
- Experience as Superintendent on GROUND UP Commercial Construction Projects
- Proficiency with computer software used in the construction industry
- Strong oral and written communication skills are crucial to success of the Commercial Superintendent
What's on Offer
Base salary ranging from $90,000 to $160,000 depending on experience. Excellent bonus structure, high per diem and insurance.