You are here
Traveling Hotel Superintendent
- National Commercial General Contractor
- Looking for a Ground Up Traveling Hotel Superintendent
About Our Client
The client is a growing Commercial General Contractor with a strong pipeline within the Hospitality industry. Most projects are $15M plus with some up to $50M.
The Ground Up Commercial Construction Superintendent will own and manage all aspects of projects to include client relationships, schedules, budgets, and profitability through comprehensive project completion. As the Ground Up Superintendent, you will collaborate with the Project Manager to develop, refine, and update project schedules to ensure all milestones are identified and tracked. Select Responsibilities:
- Meet weekly and communicate daily with subcontractors to assess project progress, schedule, changes and deliveries
- Proactively identify design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project specific issues
- Attain a thorough and complete understanding of the Prime Contract, all subcontracts, the drawings, and specifications
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards
- Maintain appropriate documentation throughout the project including change order logs, RFI logs, and submittal lots.
- Communicate daily with owners, tenant reps, construction managers, superintendents and project coordinators to ensure progress toward the common goal is achieved
- The Ground Up Superintendent will have a Project Coordinator supporting with the project
The Successful Applicant
The successful Commercial Construction Superintendent will have the following:
- Minimum of 5 year's experience in the construction industry with a commercial general contractor
- Experience as Superintendent on Ground Up Hotel projects
- Proficiency with computer software used in the construction industry
- Strong oral and written communication skills are crucial to success of the Commercial Superintendent
What's on Offer
Offering a growth opportunity for a driven Superintendent in addition to a $80,000 to $115,000 base salary [depending on experience], vehicle allowance, 401K and insurance plan.