You are here
Traveling Superintendent - Healthcare Projects ($5M-$15M)
Top Healthcare GC looking for experienced Traveling Superintendent!
Extremely Competitive Benefits + Compensation Package!
About Our Client
This Commercial General Contractor is extremely well known in the healthcare space, with a large project pipeline. They are looking for strong superintendents with ground up healthcare experience ranging from $5M to $15M. They are picking up more and more projects and looking for experienced superintendents to grow with the company and lead these projects.
The Commercial Construction Superintendent will be responsible for managing all aspects of healthcare projects including client relationships, schedules, budgets, and profitability through comprehensive project completion. The Commercial Construction Superintendent will also be responsible for collaborating with the Project Manager to develop, refine, and update project schedules to ensure all milestones are identified and tracked. Select Responsibilities:
- Meet weekly and communicate daily with subcontractors to assess project progress, schedule, changes and deliveries.
- Proactively identify design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project specific issues.
- Attain a thorough and complete understanding of the Prime Contract, all subcontracts, the drawings, and specifications.
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards.
- Maintain appropriate documentation throughout the project including change order logs, RFI logs, and submittal lots.
- Communicate daily with owners, tenant reps, construction managers, superintendents and project coordinators to ensure progress toward the common goal is achieved.
The Successful Applicant
- 7+ years as a construction superintendent for a commercial general contractor
- Experience leading ground up healthcare/medical facility/senior living projects in range of $5-15M and up
- Proficiency in Prolog Manager is a plus
- Comfortable leading large projects and managing a large team
- Strong oral communication and written skills
- OSHA certified is a plus
What's on Offer
The qualified candidate will be compensated based off of experience. Benefits include:
- Competitive base salary compensation
- Vehicle allowance
- Paid travel home (time off)
- Per diem, and stipend for travel paid up front
- Extremely competitive benefits package
- 401k match