You are here
- Well established General Contractor needs superintendent willing to travel
- Excellent pipeline of projects across the southeast US
About Our Client
Our client is an established general contractor with a heavy focus in the multifamily construction space. They are currently looking to add to their team and are targeting superintendents with wood frame experience.
The Superintendent will be responsible for:
- Providing construction management direction and leadership.
- Managing the site Safety Program and protect the company interest.
- Creating and maintaining the construction schedule.
- Building strong relationships with clients, landlords, architects and subcontractors.
- Hiring, scheduling and supervising direct employees, general contractors and specialty trade sub-contractors, including plumbing, electrical, and carpentry.
- Maintaining daily report logs for Quality Control (QC), staffing, and work schedules.
- Collaborating with design teams of architects and engineers; if problems occur with contract documents, generate RFI (requests for information) to verify next steps.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience with multi-family projects, urban multi-use preferred
- Ability to engage professionally with clients, subcontractors and skilled trades
- Strong knowledge of construction terms, reading plans and planning and scheduling concepts
- Able to travel to the job site as needed
What's on Offer
- Strong base salary plus excellent benefits
- Excellent pipeline of work in the southeast US for the next several years