You are here
Growing, national healthcare GC
Great leadership, growth potential, and bonuses
About Our Client
Since it's inception during tough economic times in 2009, my client has grown exponentially and show no signs of stopping. Working closely with some of the largest private health care providers in the US means a lot of repeat and referral business on large ground up projects and tenant improvement within existing health care facilities.
Great leadership, a solid game plan, and even better execution has allowed them to grow revenue numbers from $70m in 2016 to over $130m on the books for 2017 with a very solid backlog. This is a company that has grown from within and is showing no signs of slowing down.
- The Traveling Superintendent will work closely with preconstruction and project management teams to develop project schedules
- Monitor and provide clear communication on updates regarding project progress
- Coordinate and oversee material deliveries
- Develop labor cost reporting and oversee all subcontractors
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of Construction experience, on site experience is a must
- Ground up and health care experience is a plus
- Ability and willingness to travel to job sites regularly
- Proven leadership of multiple on site crews
What's on Offer
In addition to the opportunity to join an industry leading company with a very stable backlog, the growth potential in this role is very real. Also, my client is known to pay out large bonuses and offer a great company culture. Apply now!