You are here
Traveling Tilt Wall Superintendent
Leading National General Contractor with multiple projects
Ability to develop career with mulitple growth opportunties
About Our Client
Our client is a leading national General Contractor with multiple commercial construction projects throughout the USA. As a result of a continuous pipeline of projects, specifically in the Oklahoma/Texas area, the company is looking for a Traveling Tilt Wall Superintendent.
- Lead various construction tilt wall projects to meet required specifications within the allotted time schedule and budget
- Assist in the activities of the project manager/engineer in their duties including prompt shipment of materials and permanent equipment, in obtaining approvals of shop drawings and material samples
- Coordinate the activities of subcontractors to permit them to perform their work effectively and to integrate it with project schedules and progress
- Assist in the preparation of all job progress and cost reports to accurately reflect actual costs * Review and approve all requisitions, field purchase orders, invoices, and other significant reports and documents.
- Cooperate with the owner and his representatives, keeping them informed of construction progress.
- Cooperate with architects or owner representatives on an amicable basis, but in the long term interest of the company.
- Hold job site meetings with project manager and the regional manager.
- Direct adherence to the company's safety program in all phases and areas of the project.
The Successful Applicant
- 4-8 years of experience in construction, including experience managing end to end tilt wall projects
- Proven track record of effective people management
- High attention to detail regarding project organization
- Career oriented individual who wants to progress further in their career and take on additional responsibility
- Proficient use of MS products (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc)
- Ability to travel to job sites as needed
What's on Offer
- Above market base salary and benefits package
- Company offering career progression
- Extensive pipeline of projects throughout southeast US, specifically in Oklahoma and Texas