You are here
Growing, national GC with diverse portfolio
Industry leading benefits, bonus, and growth potential
About Our Client
This growing, national General Contractor has two distinct operating arms (commercial & industrial) that combined for over $700m in revenue in 2016. In addition to being a large, stable, company with an exceptional backlog, they operate as a smaller business where everyone knows your name and the company invests in you.
Thanks to excellent partnerships with national mall and theater clients, the company has a lot of growth opportunity in addition to a very stable backlog. As a larger company they also offer excellent bonuses and benefits.
- Work closely with preconstruction and project management teams to develop schedule/budget
- Communicate progress and schedule updates to key project stakeholders
- Participate in post bid, buyout, and post construction meetings
- Manage OSHA visits
The Successful Applicant
- Four year degree in Construction Management or related field preferred
- 5+ years in site supervisory role
- Ability and willingness to travel or temporarily relocate based on project needs
- Completion of OSHA 10 hour safety course, 30 hour a plus
- General familiarity with Estimating software
What's on Offer
In addition to the opportunity to work on exciting new construction projects, the role offers excellent benefits, bonuses, and the ability to grow within the company.
If you are looking for a stable role with a very reputable company, apply now!