You are here
- Excellent Opportunity to join a leading fashion retail company
- Currently looking for treasury accountants from a retail background
About Our Client
Our client is a leading fashion retail brand looking for a treasury accountant to join their team.
Responsible for treasury activities including daily cash management, general ledger reconciliations, extensive recording and reporting.
- Assists with treasury activities relating to the maintenance of complete and accurate accounting records.
- Compiles and prepares external and internal financial data.
- Reviews and assists in the daily and month-end accounting activities, including bank account and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Assists in establishing and maintaining systems and internal controls related to cash management.
- Prepares accurate and timely general ledger account reconciliations subsequent to month end.
- Ensures that reconciling items are identified and cleared on a timely basis.
- Submits reconciliations for manager approval.
- Accumulates and analyzes financial data and prepares accounting reports.
- Prepares cash transfer schedules and credit card receivables spreadsheets.
- Verifies daily cash receipts and reports from credit department, to bank statements.
- Prepares monthly domestic and foreign bank reconciliations.
- Identifies and resolves any discrepancies found.
- Records GL entries.
- Assists co-workers and customers by answering questions related accounts, procedures, and services.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for candidates who have a degree in accounting and experience in the retail industry.
What's on Offer
$90,000 and $125,000