You are here
Urgent Hire! Well-Established Organization Seeks Treasury Analyst
Great Opportunity to Join Growing Firm in Local NY/CT Area
About Our Client
Our client, based in White Plains, NY, are a well-established and growing organization within the technology space. A leader in their industry, our client actively seeks to innovate the market with new strategies and products on a regular basis.
With over 50 offices located around the country, our client is experiencing much growth and is actively seeking top tier professionals to join. The firm is known for their great work/life balance and great work environment.
In this role, the Treasury Analyst will serve as the main lead for all treasury and cash management functions. While working with senior management, the employee will be responsible for:
- Support cash forecasting process and Contribute to the global cash management strategy
- Analyze and process foreign and domestic transactions
- Ensure accurate maintenance of bank account, balance, bank/Treasury systems and bank cost information
- Processed purchase orders and invoices
- Handled all documentation including capital and expense receipts, payment status reports and requests
- Built close working partnerships with suppliers and obtain favorable lines of credit
- Streamlined and re-engineered processes
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be a skilled treasury/cash management professional ready to hit the ground running from day one. Additionally, the Treasury Analyst will have the following qualifications/characteristics:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Etc.
- 2-5 years of Treasury/Cash Management experience
- Ability to speak with bank representatives and other departments at the organization
- Strong technical skills, including Microsoft Excel
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to join a well-established and leading firm in their growing Finance and Accounting department. Competitive base salary with target bonus and strong benefits.