You are here
Treasury / Financial Analyst
An opportunity to work for a well-known brand.
A chance to advance in your finance career!
About Our Client
My client located in Huntington Beach is a fashion apparel company with products sold in over 90 countries.
The right candidate for this position will be able to perform the following duties:
- Develop and manage rolling 13-week cash flow and liquidity forecast.
- Monitor and communicate working capital and capital expenditures requirements.
- Understand full P&L and working capital impacts on liquidity; provide working capital improvement initiatives.
- Manage vendor communications and product financing.
- Partner with tax department to effectively manage inter-company cash movements.
- Support Senior Financial Analyst in SG&A financial forecasting, variance analysis, and month-end close procedures.
- Support Distribution and Logistics function while partnering with operations teams in the distribution warehouse.
- Work closely with business leaders to track actual versus forecasts each month.
- Partner with various department heads to identify sales or cost cutting initiatives to improve profitability of the company.
- Manage monthly capital expenditures and project tracking.
- Monthly invoice reconciliation and accounting re-classes.
- Assist FP&A team with monthly forecast and reporting, and annual budgeting.
- Support wholesale, retail, ecommerce, and SG&A finance during forecasting periods.
- Prepare actual result presentations for Senior Management.
The Successful Applicant
The right candidate for this position will meet the following requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in corporate finance, banking, or consulting role with demonstrated increasing responsibilities.
- Accounting, Fiance, or Economics degree required; MBA or CPA preferred.
- Analytical & financial modeling background.
- Ability to work independently and use analytical skills to draw conclusions from incomplete data.
- Proven ability to perform with strict deadlines.
- Experience with financial database/reporting software preferred.
What's on Offer
$65,000 to $75,000 annually (depending on experience)