You are here
- Corporate Treasury Management Role with Large Wine & Spirits Business
- 5-10 Years in Treasury/Cash Management Field, CTP is a Plus
About Our Client
Large Wine & Spirits business in the Greater New York City area. Laid back culture mixed with the corporate structure of a Multi-Million Dollar organization.
- Oversees all cash management functions for US and international companies
- Develops and reports cash forecasting projections and variance analysis on a weekly basis
- Manages daily liquidity and short-term investments
- Maintains and cultivates all banking relationships
- Manages a ABL credit agreement with our syndicate banks including reporting, DACA (deposit account control agreement) management, and use of the facility
- Evaluates departmental policies and procedures and makes cost reduction and efficiency recommendations for improvement when needed
- Liaison between the company and banks for various bank product solutions, banking related migrations/implementations. (ie. Logistical, accounts payable, armoured car services, etc.)
- Oversees issuance of trade and standby letters of credits and/or security deposits
- Provides reports to accounting for various bond interest and ABL (Asset Backed Lending) credit facility related accruals, cash activity, and bank fees
- Project leader for various banking related projects/implementations.
- Continue to improve our forecasting models to provide senior management with the best possible estimate of corporate cash flows
- Offer treasury/cash management departmental solutions that will help improve the bottom line through cost savings and increased profitability.
- Closely manage, develop, and lead departmental staff
- Possess the ability to lead projects through census building
Writes/Administers yearly performance appraisals
The Successful Applicant
- Operations - maintain company bank accounts to insure timely and accurate movement of cash.
- Forecast - provide the most up to date information to senior management regarding corporate cash flows
- BS in accounting/finance or related field is required.
- MBA is a plus
- CTP (certified treasury professional) is a plus
- 5 to 10 years working in cash management/treasury or related field
- Domestic and international treasury management experience. Canadian and European cash management experience a plus
- Managerial experience
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus
- Excellent leadership, communication, analytical, project management, and presentation skills
- Knowledge of all MS Office applications, as well as, experience of multiple banking platforms
What's on Offer
Company offers generous benefits package to all employees. 20 Vacation days including 5 Sick days and excluding all National Holidays. Pre-tax commuter benefits, free product, and access to all company-sponsored events are included. Medical, Dental, and Vision plan offerred.