You are here
Treasury Risk AVP
Market Leading Global Investment Bank
Join a growing Treasury Risk team
About Our Client
A market leading global investment bank located in of New York City, New York.
- Provide supports to Treasury Risk to build, enhance, and implement Regional Principal Risk Framework on Treasury and Capital risk covering Capital, Liquidity and Interest Rate Risk in the Banking Book
- Coordinate between Treasury, CRO functions and Group Capital, Liquidity and Stress Testing
- Assist with review and challenge existing liquidity stress testing methodology, assumptions, scenario development and implementation
- Perform assessment of liquidity risk impacts to new products
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1 - 2 years background in Treasury, Finance or Risk Management
- Advanced expertise in Excel (VBA experience preferred)
- Knowledge in the latest regulatory developments in liquidity, capital and interest rate risk in the banking book
- Experience in Fed 5G reporting
- Experience related to key Treasury functions including liquidity management, capital management, asset liability management, fund transfer pricing, funding plan projections, wholesale funding market, secured and unsecured financing and contingent funding plan.
What's on Offer
Our client, a market leading global investment bank, is offering competitive base and bonus.