You are here
Treasury Stress Testing Analyst
Market Leading Global Investment Bank
Join a growing Treasury Stress Testing team
About Our Client
A market leading global investment bank located in of Wilmington, Delaware
- Support the development and enhancement of scenario and stress testing methodology for forecasting Treasury responsible items (such as deposits and funding balances, cost of funds, hedging impacts, investment income and capital planning forecast).
- Support the stress test production process including perform forecast and sensitivity analysis, compile and report results, documentation, etc.
- Prepare presentations of analysis and results for senior management, the Board and regulators.
- Perform product and peer research and analysis related to capital and liquidity for stress testing.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors/Masters degree in accounting, finance or related discipline required.
- 3+ years of experience with 2+ years strong experience in Treasury, Finance or stress testing roles, primarily in the credit card or other financial services industry.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills demonstrating an understanding of the key financial drivers of the company.
What's on Offer
Our client, a market leading global investment bank, is offering competitive base and bonus.